Sanctuary

Our large and expansive downtown facility is used by our guests and members in a variety of ways.  Our facility is broken up into three main areas:  Sanctuary, Harris Hall, and Education Wing.  Each area of our church is used throughout the week so you will find a variety of events filling our space.


Our sanctuary was completed in 1998, after our original sanctuary (now Harris Hall) was heavily damaged in the Murrah Federal Building bombing.  This 900-seat sanctuary is a mixture of the traditional and modern with beautiful stained glass windows and a pipe organ alongside digital technology and a state of the art audio/video system.  In addition to the sanctuary this section of the church includes a large choir rehearsal room, expansive storage, a baptistry, four restrooms, and a roomy Welcome Center.  

harris hall

The original facility, built just months after the Oklahoma land run in 1889 was replaced with a large brick facility in 1904.  Today, this facility contains Harris Hall which was remodeled and rebuilt after the Murrah Federal Building bombing in 1995.  Harris Hall is used in a variety of ways including worship three times a week, meals, meetings, large group studies, receptions, and other activities.  Harris Hall is our most versatile space in the church and includes replicas of the original stained glass windows, a commercial kitchen and dishwashing area, a beautiful food service room, two large restrooms, and a bridal room.  


Across the hallway from Harris Hall is our intimate Prayer Chapel.  This beautiful chapel is used for prayer and small gatherings.  The centerpiece of the Chapel is a beautiful window containing original stained glass.  Make sure you ask about the miraculous story behind this inspirational window.

education wing

The three story Education Wing was constructed in 2001 and includes the church office complex and gathering spaces for children, youth, and adults.  Access to the church office complex is through the south entrance off 4th Street.  The children's area is a restricted access area for security purposes.  There are 16 classrooms in the children's area.  These rooms house the First Kids daycare, children's Sunday school classes, and mid-week children's ministries.  The second floor adult classroom area includes 7 classrooms, a library, and our historical center.  These multi-use rooms are used throughout the week for small groups, studies, meetings, and other gatherings.  The third floor youth area includes five classrooms, a game room, two offices, and a youth theater/worship room. Our youth floor is always full of lots of fun and activities.